Curated List Of Indian Search Engines, Website Directories And Yellow Pages
Submit website to Indian Search Engines
Submit your website to major Indian search engines and web directories for free. Use our free meta tag generator before submitting the URL to India search engines for optimum placement. Consider becoming a member of our site to learn more about meta tags and how to improve your search engine results. Please only enter your URL once each month. Multiple submissions of the same URL to various Indian web directories and India search engines may be considered spam and may result in your listing being removed.
- Guruji.com is an Indian Internet search engine focused on providing better search results to Indian consumers by leveraging proprietary algorithms and data in the Indian context. This search engine focuses more on Indian Products, Services, people, and Search Related to India.
- Rediff search engine is one of India’s most popular online portals. It has offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, and New York. It was established in 1996. It is the only website that appears in the top 100. Rediff Mail is a Rediff offering that provides the user with a limitless amount of storage space. This tool makes sending and receiving emails dependable and straightforward. This search engine also provides a variety of additional web-based services on various topics and categories.
- Yahoo India Yahoo! Search is a search engine offered by the American website Yahoo!. It has used Microsoft’s Bing search engine to display online search results since 2009. Originally, “Yahoo! Search” referred to a Yahoo!-provided interface that routed inquiries to a searchable index of pages enhanced with its website directory. The user was provided with the results under the Yahoo! brand.
- Ask.com is a search engine founded in 1996. This website assists individuals in finding online sites by putting in the subject they are looking for. Ask.com was previously known as “Ask Jeeves,” but the name was changed in 2006. Their headquarters are located in Oakland, California. One feature that distinguishes Ask.com from other search engines is that it allows the searcher to view a tiny image of the web page before clicking it by hovering the mouse cursor over the small binoculars without clicking it.
- Google India “Google Search (often known simply as Google) is a Google search engine. With over 3.5 billion queries per day. It controls 92 % search engine industry. It is also the world’s most viewed website. “Google” is a global technology firm based in the United States specializing in Internet-related services. Its goods include internet advertising technology, search, software, cloud computing, and similar services. Google Web Search is the name given to the Google Search Engine. Google has created the most popular web search engine. The most popular search engine on the Internet. This search provides a variety of customized search choices.
- 123Khoj.com Tis an Indian search engine that was founded in 2000. This search engine aids in discovering documents on these connected websites. The way it works is that you tell the search service what you’re looking for by putting keywords, phrases, or questions into the search box. The search engine answers by providing you with a list of all the Websites in our index relating to those themes. The most relevant material will be shown at the top of your search results.
- India Book is an Indian Portal by Megrisoft. It provides you with a list of Web Directories of News and Media; Business & Economy; Education; Science; Society and Culture and many more. It also provides a List of Indian Yellow pages and Indian book Listing.
- India Search Engine Optimization – SEO India Through its genuine SEO tactics and experience, IndiaBook.com (SEO India) provides an SEO services section that assists in obtaining a high search engine ranking in Google, Yahoo, and MSN. IndiaBook comprehensive SEO services firm methodologies and organic SEO practices help hundreds of customers across many sectors achieve top rankings in search engine results, increase traffic, improve web exposure branding, and increase sales and profits. Contact us for more information.