Every website needs links rather than many links to improve its link popularity, which leads to higher search engine ranking. A higher search engine ranking will drive more traffic, sales, and profit. Inbound links can be created by link exchange, buying links, or making a site so useful that other website owners should link it naturally.
Links from similar theme-based sites drive more relevant traffic, which is interested in the product and services you provide and results in more sales conversion. There are various questions while getting inbound links, i.e., will link quality be important or quality? or What should be the site’s theme giving inbound links and many more? We have made the following link-building quality guidelines which must be followed while buying a link or getting an inbound link by other means from other websites.
- First of all, you should get a OneWay Link. Try to avoid reciprocal if not possible; you can go for three ways link.
- Links must be from closely related or complementary websites to the theme of your website. You should consider the theme of the whole site, which is more important, but if the website falls into a broad match theme, you can consider the theme of the pages from where you get an inbound link.
- You should not get more than one link from one domain.
- The more outbound links a page has, the less value a link has. Please ensure that there are not more than 30 links on a page from which you get inbound links.
- Links should contain the target keyword or key phrase as a text hyperlink and must vary the link text.
- Links should contain the target keyword or key phrase as a title tag on the text hyperlink.
- Don get the only link for the home page. You must have a deep link to important sub-pages on your site to make the link-building strategy more natural.
- Links should be followed by a short description of the target website and related keywords.
- It would help if you made sufficient randomization in the anchor text and associated link description text to avoid having a set linking pattern.
- Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any search engine penalties of no more than 30 every 4 weeks
- The link should not be from the framed pages or java scripts
- Links should not be through redirection script i.e., jump.cgi, out.php. It should be direct so that search can consider it as a vote
- Links should not include a “no-follow” tag or any other robot tags
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
- A robots tag should not be on a links page exclude links
- All Links should not be on a site penalized or banned by Search Engines
- Links not from link farms or link exchange sites, FFA’s, linking clubs example: or any free sites
- Links should not be from the same IP – from sites with unique c-class IP addresses only
- The link should be from pages that are already indexed by search engines.
If you follow the above quality guidelines, we ensure that your link-building campaign gives the maximum possible benefits to improve your link popularity and search engine ranking. Be sure that link building campaign should be spread over time so that there should not be any sudden surge in the count of incoming links. All link-building is not bad if created with an organic theme.
About the Author
The article was written by Submit Shop and offers advice on link building Services and link development strategies. Visit https://www.submitshop.com for more information on custom link building and SEO consulting. For more information about link building, please also refer to SEO abbreviations